Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's the Final Countdown!

*insert terrible 80s music here*

Well, I'm officially counting down the time till I leave. I didn't realize how fast the time has flown! Tomorrow night I'll be set apart as a missionary and on Saturday morning I'll be off to Provo! Ahh! I'm quite anxious when I sit down and think about it; but it's a new adventure!

I'm secretely wishing I'll get a phone call from Blake saying he's home early. *laughs* Ah! I miss him so much!

I guess I've put off packing my room up long enough!

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

ahhh!! i am excited for you. your doing a wonderful thing. and just remember i will be a few minutes away soon and let me know if you think you will need anything at the MTC before you go. love ya hun, and good luck with the drive. :)

stacymr said...

Thanks! <3

Tiffany A. said...

So, I feel awful that I never got a chance to talk to you or see you before you left. I don't like to make excuses(sp), I hate that sort of thing, but I have truly had one of the craziest weeks! One of the worst in a long time. Anyway, you have totally been on my mind all week!! I think your amazing and I will def. write you!!
Have a wonderful time and I'll see you soon!!! ;)
(I really hate saying goodbyes anyway, so this is probably better)
<3 Tiffany

stacymr said...

Haha, Tiff you're so cute! It's okay. I know we've all been really busy lately so I totally understand.

And I hate saying goodbyes too. :)