Monday, September 29, 2008

Cemetary nonsense

So I've been in Provo for three days. I'm honestly not a huge fan of the place, but I better get use to it because I'm not going anywhere fast! Haha! The drive here couldn't have been any longer. And of course, I can't ever stay awake in the car so I slept the whole time and wasn't able to sleep that night. *laughs* I'm pretty cold here already. So I've been bundled up. Hopefully I'll get use to it fast. Yesterday we went to a cemetary where my mom's family is buried. I get creeped out by cemetaries and I wasn't a fan prancing about the dead. But it was nice to be outside. We also went and visited extended family that lives close by. I don't really know them well but it was nice to visit none the less. Tonight we're having a big dinner at my favorite Olive Garden. I'm most excited to see my Stephanie and Robin. Other than that, I could care less who else was there. *laughs* Tomorrow we're going to SLC and visiting Temple Square. That'll be a nice visit, seeing as I use to live five feet away from the Temple. No lie. Then Wednesday is the day! I'll be entering the MTC. I'm trying not to think about it too much, because then I get pretty anxious about it. So I'm reserving Tuesday evening to worry. *laughs* I think it's a good plan.

Well I'm trying hard not to miss everyone too much, and its not working wonderfully, but I guess it's because I love and miss you all!!!
Keep in touch.


Love

Sister Stacy

No comments: