Saturday, September 27, 2008

I hope they send me on a mission...


So, I've officially been set apart as a missionary as of 8 o'clock last night. It's definately a weird feeling! Blake is absolutely amazing and he showed up in just the nick of time! It was truly an amazing surprise. I couldn't've asked for anything better! I got in one last good hug before I was set apart and then a good handshake at the end of the night. *laughs* It was great though. After I was set apart, my family, Blake and I went to get icecream to celebrate--I made a big mess as always, and embarrassed my poor mother with my loud belching. Some things never change!!! Haha!


I'm just about to hit the road to Provo, but I just wanted to write everyone one last quick time before I leave. I probably won't have access to a computer for a month or so...So feel free to write me letters, I love getting them, and I love writing them :)


Much love to all!


Sister Stacy <3>

2 comments:

Tiffany A. said...

Good Luck! We'll miss you but know that you'll be great!!

<3 Tiffany & Allison

stacymr said...

Aww thanks. I miss you guy OH SO MUCH! Keep in touch por favor.